[rtcweb] Final plea about SRTP

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Wed, 02 May 2012 16:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=QPayWklhfveb86GJLRS5x2Y9MUQaKtgP0It9+agKgiE=; b=ZC8X3SRfTb+bj0xXKBgyHeGd1FPkpATrnrzsqm89aH2pEoCUuV4oexpmI3CdK1lJem 8GTop+n3gPUGUsEB2xvzwzH12WR9AsmqXd/cvUXyCqyRS14APBewKZA++70bmW6B8Hkw ty/Y8h47NZk3CmCVhTAE+EWCbfkcdikU+56QyNCpnvfF8YeCCiorXtWQhJrpT6UGTRNg 3GQJC/qNJZ3dBET4YcMjsNnlY3rRJXqu1ozrMQgOBWK86lsZh+XZwMLUkb3hwHA9yYb8 1L62vEZo/zsEmlyx3IxfRyTyeEfXnmKXr28xd1ZEbL6iiSROjacbUEDBG7qfhZvR/t7x 4enw==