Re: [rtcweb] Question about JSEP createOffer

Justin Uberti <juberti@google.com> Thu, 10 May 2012 13:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record; bh=ZlERH/3JVzl4gkX7ZMqxcfYWYVnxrs76vzH82NgXObc=; b=QzfuEyE7Joj40BNRtZQVFMTnP1sHH1cxUEodI611FbxAFOPZmdvl1ULU3w2jTeI1Jd rcNMFsalZPssAZoMZ6qZ4w+dcF/6Va9QJ8r/F9tQNPpYoY2YdKp+tB39RmYW+Hcya+JT HL0awnL4szr/mWD9dyUmlxq5cwm8GVa4NhiK5cfQHhTlgQzr92IM4D4vCKcZ7tM88Par 65nXChjYXpTRn2fIfB4IinWVPgOTPxigLVOBWH+srqzqWpvMWlWaN371WJOL+YSwIoty a0vmByJkiTBqR12YWoUXtT8SDGFBIITr/6ewXdxprPg/Ys44ADf1oQhZcchrrfIcvPAZ amWQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-system-of-record:x-gm-message-state; bh=ZlERH/3JVzl4gkX7ZMqxcfYWYVnxrs76vzH82NgXObc=; b=Vg545T8ITS1QCGWFPyeSTpwn/WKku/AwxVfpB4hN9VtrK927zaylNkG8ZxXRWG6DdG of3nruvFH5xKtHiNhpElfwNNThC24qImhzfoNxaogExPrcwbway1Ut6ATJKqzOqioos+ VEhNuATuiaIyDuH4WP1Qz4Ahb3C4u8oAUu/YIGjDid64ZGuIT8j1rHQsiBTaXhBQ84uF 1zIyA3EvR61kVp0WUeQwU+EHxQkwR9h9C3639mtPCE30Nt8wb/fXrQEMHoAF4f+mMWMR Rb1Qwun47t3VhOmvNbdDSYFbSwCnZcpaobZdRo5ws8nsKCQUMbpdxg2maG67BMcnDtIl fhhQ==
References: <6F428EFD2B8C2F49A2FB1317291A76C11364EC0288@USNAVSXCHMBSA1.ndc.alcatel-lucent.com> <CAOJ7v-041Lhp1EkEsH--pWhpikf74Luq-iyasVdpP5mN-4TskA@mail.gmail.com> <CAD5OKxtKkhO5KU_mcWp7ahM+8ochiaL3yUXCW5kuP0RWeB8y_w@mail.gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C160337BF@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com> <CAOJ7v-14=rSFiN=EKsWj=KX6YytcpjYDJtd4Ljao8L6cyiquYQ@mail.gmail.com> <387F9047F55E8C42850AD6B3A7A03C6C16033CC2@inba-mail01.sonusnet.com>