Re: [rtcweb] non-standard codecs

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Tue, 31 July 2012 01:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=oh7sT+unrJEgFPDWVvWPrHOunHaGsHtYd6VDtHYmGGM=; b=LG871xHJQJrWVJwZCjwUxnMezF6qv4Xuzt/kmEUjzHbJzyfsZkQ4XnfFbfAYLYC0Qc 6/Llv6nQxnW7bbebd6A1Y8WioNYFmY50p8LGEHtQIMJfy1570mt8VqgSGP/4t5QsZP5T Ha1VojWa/BHy/869A5JAipoOg96sYEr7X/eBPZYbjSrRtU/vwFTDdk+rIhRDIy39g0HL JSLCEnswpZWJ7NU8THwG+qyAoHSQGnEwSojm//WHHiifSZyxqOmJUJysi/PzcDqSxLhb +DBV2BpQbjYVam3qDsxvbhNNDNUZPtcsX4/BrAvWtNbqK4crLnEhub7DPcNS/+tqTrla 1eog==