[rtcweb] Proposed Plan for Usage of SDP and RTP - Lower level API minus SDP

Robin Raymond <robin@hookflash.com> Wed, 06 March 2013 23:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:message-id:thread-topic :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :x-gm-message-state; bh=ZpQXyHQRQQfSd8zcsWGnehAkokCIc77RNh+4o42h+Ao=; b=Sn8XCa1jNmFg4FS1iYSnVg3UES4aSpKlG2LbpRBzx0LHj28kUA/BRRgyaJMBsygw48 zS05fc94cRdqLqmAlrM0+gyYKOptI1saW9uKZH9mWusR0Bkmd4Gnp/CusqbCMVJ68kUQ XD5Usx/kQhaeq2B5qC9BzcW+wi9PhqvS4TdIQQuST8+Dcr8Nu4UOx++oZBg9Gyhe+pKD yARQM+ADqIysNtJQHGDLgt2KaCuOsx111J8oRbfATHpSRcG81yJmnGGHspihltJ9v9l4 dg6iqW0f9k3CqyUoO1vR7S8DvOzZJzBLhbm0K3phmpEcvLXp0SMWhqDio3B19zQ8QhR/ jSBw==