Re: [rtcweb] [payload] WGLC on RTP Payload Format for Flexible Forward Error Correction

"Mo Zanaty (mzanaty)" <mzanaty@cisco.com> Fri, 08 December 2017 18:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=32185; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1512759154; x=1513968754; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=D6ioEaPly2C/UqpwDqT7GAdGGyIo5w965SDsW6rv5Bo=; b=ZhdisYbWBC86ILrlXAJdEL0ijAEjmzPCwhQ7CXD/aTbrQ736pLOGyICc C9D5HpNSr+WBxkO+M1IKKGFXm00Q/8Nd+BpqwsrbUIf9QfJc70nGeA/Kw 0k6AHsKXsGLDI15EF2x8bblIXKNgzBs6NYygHRm96yBS0rTz/FyVCtplR 0=;
X-IronPort-Anti-Spam-Result: =?us-ascii?q?A0C5AADu3Spa/4oNJK1cGQEBAQEBAQEBA?= =?us-ascii?q?QEBAQcBAQEBAYJKRS9mdCcHjhyPAYF9lwwUggEKGAEKhElPAoRfPxgBAQEBAQE?= =?us-ascii?q?BAQFrKIUiAQEBAQMBAStBCw4CAgEIEQMBAhYLBwcbDAsUCQgCBAENBQmJO2QQq?= =?us-ascii?q?jMmij4BAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEBAQEdBYNWgguBVoFpgyuCWEsmgRERHDg?= =?us-ascii?q?fhTkFikWYQwKHd40nghaGEos5ikCCSIknAhEZAYE6AR85JoEpbxU6gikJgkYfG?= =?us-ascii?q?YFOeIkhgRUBAQE?=