Re: [rtcweb] Resolving RTP/SDES question in Paris

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Fri, 16 March 2012 23:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=/9iHeQ+mbbhGndSSrvhjhTpewN4SKPE+qCtQPZHYvrU=; b=bc10TG1ftNWHcTyZYR6VqMvvan3re9tnnl+idnbPT9DYlpys6Ty5z5PVc0dTiuT0p3 mIV4TURgoVELG+YrDjoHJVWxVYAxN4+1Tn6Um6ukEdCxcYMwnYDRgNNx1wv1lVNrX+qv 6pJ40Z5+qf4OcsVLQmxXTeECnXv7cp2nBzaXARkGZVP/0qWmE6rO+4fz+Q57QbJuzKnt TZWvFKVutkXRqBRMCZaoxSfVnPF4EMKIzs+K/ef7rwGTYcp+NyhgckXCeAIOrqEvPjQi wOZXMjYx20KWciH3RI0LYKSwKPLqbN2yQpYL36BT0vCi5LPUCNdARjgSNunXorRLDO0U Lp9w==