Re: [rtcweb] Proposal for a JS API for NoPlan (adding multiple sources without encoding them in SDP)

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Wed, 19 June 2013 17:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=KsvFWiJoCCn6nHYA6v/8xWTPEXjK7x626hlra/ULlYk=; b=BVcBkQ+3gSaJnRMX4bsl/SyzxL3OT5uVokgRsswI9ur4/l54+pkX6VfNwagwMSa4Tn UwLfyOYRBlRiwAeejZZAHpQqoIAlFHvjlQr8Q1NKCY5oqDCnycqDOpUpDGxySQqyS1P8 +KcF/Cwlx+/0Ai6/tETKIhdf+Ae92DDOJKzQ6f8TuhwTMEjGHxc34DzoOiZoxfW8PAtX DxzMtww8nD8OVT9Oygt2LoJP1d/iUdoa6VUayWi9ZIE7SmwDYoRvqLE/LOMn9mJpUsPd jqrOEqNcwh1iPdkcIR5Oy80fDGQEVsq8hYy1hZTpaIFD7+0roP3pMPxvwWmJsAGGLpjJ fIog==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=KsvFWiJoCCn6nHYA6v/8xWTPEXjK7x626hlra/ULlYk=; b=Xem1Ajqg3Rk6ymbgezoYwz4eosa/2iuOf1W7+2lyCgGyZ3US38NOfEQb6NFqhk1oIa Ph005/QCQNlH96/3LuW85dDLZuBB420ScZOS9mZLOegvXd6pxCqAOx3nefY0D5qaQ8AO 7GS+CsPAguQlsxAI+YTtsk0nAytOi3D+JVcHOzO+Lb3jimYx8lq/MFnD7IHBzgUhbwlq /lbAGd5EDM4IMwrv2bRVwCpDPqxEcm/2yvVqUvRZh5zTkSdbvRQtop4p5QGygyPfnuov lyUz98WvOkef6BssjL9toajusetdZaSnHMjWl3imioOaB+hZf9BOgNCOL7XwFfdvbSZS QmfQ==