Re: [rtcweb] External Review Team

<Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 18:43 UTC

From: Markus.Isomaki@nokia.com
To: bernard_aboba@hotmail.com, rtcweb@ietf.org
Date: Fri, 08 Nov 2013 18:40:09 +0000
x-tituslabs-classifications-30: TLPropertyRoot=Nokia; Confidentiality=Nokia Internal Use Only; Project=None;
x-titus-version: 3.5.9.3
x-headerinfofordlp: None
x-tituslabs-classificationhash-30: VgNFIFU9Hx+/nZJb9Kg7IvXcHqzlA8psn+eKtgKP5mXtpVsfI4l2NjmBVbicsXK9soVNFtNenHuyQBbhnJosOUHPwX24yYi4DetqNwQMMaWsQOenxcQEwV6qEV/GYSz5QKUHXTxdjcBKmqIIBpYA+QsykGxwsALVfGMSmWLZAsOEMqBsaNM7zkLrxdphL7zSmA1l5Blg979TbX+GhnGrcKmAo8YHh+MOszn34HoPXAPwSLv2dqEmcWGA7egHpiPo
x-originating-ip: [10.163.35.158]