Re: [rtcweb] Draft proposal for updating Multiparty topologies in draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 08 April 2014 15:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=ptKgY4+P+5j3pNrhEht3iGMz+dOsVXQJnxRME3kSaLE=; b=m3BvFvHdCFoKTfoL3H0fx9sJeiNAts0xuWDlzdBA0Clp9D8XAh8VS0twQAr6Amiyuf /Od4HlI+FJsWiOui4KQUFJnCufNCENuPk1MrNXtbCwSTf6VhApPKx5ql6MzXoNDRGrFM 3FwzdHvI9KMjmMLeoGxNOmv51gmB0taAFewC7xVc9r8DV4M4xTboKrny8u/ZfFs3nxcs WfhLkh+2BPFk9nC79Vpcu2iJh5kzGBfkt3Oeyr2yVcs4OORedXQ2wbJasvf1WGoEOCUX 1Q9eX0GVp/vTvcUKsnbybcPwKT5c5FR0emLd1TB2Dopz4dIgRl+iDAJZ5gF8Ps8Ktn1S l2Nw==