Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Fri, 31 May 2013 17:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=AHU5/veni9joeHqKRCHFY4VH6CTXvjqNwx8qo6IcrVY=; b=Ey9Ehuzs2G4amQ2fq0gYGB4xTw8qn8nkqG8j3bTcoSah7GRfCRCc0t2hUYPAtTTQDS 6fXpQMJW6SLd0TvrHtu7vqeDz7dqHdiORTjcv8AkQrWCvjxtSy582s8h6+Fz6kq+ESNn nEx6lGC7w6cY9py/t0+lbMW/8ARDgX2rvnitQfoS+BRYWcJOBjRUUPiskNZ9UYVj7YoT z4RT17dM0wRqOY/+7LeZ/tvDeTxsIjyFW3aHD1heJEgbB1x1PDDl4N+gpG2j+/22kZ1S lLV2/sdp/U2o+vMkdoODLQH9sMkzZ5pQ+5UlSFMlv3DV+/hEWKt+xYBCUJJxft9GvTxZ Iapg==