[rtcweb] Why voting is not a viable process for the IETF (Was: Last day for any additional Video Codec Selection alternatives )

Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> Thu, 28 November 2013 21:03 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:organization:user-agent :mime-version:to:cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=2ro5KfhwkDlrlLlQEwsW6Xkw0YSwBp/rBOITwxPG9Eg=; b=m3xRQIG8u/WKj7Rm7NpJyDgqHzWwxtMPPf2B69o3Fn6rALe/jKoTIaC6Q9jZ+EdGGA KuUIn9IO4/Af4YXLwJKeBtApqdRrUoB4zJGq1wsMAJB8n1fSrTvnIyHQRXR4+WQ2xPBQ W41Z7tbrKQYJhgYOScDsr0h/KDX3RrP9KLXcAaFA2AwrJ3yZKYvsBB0BSP8wjN49IolF LqRckLjlp/u0mHCZTxOhYJbCnmWTQPDhO+bQa44yydSCSiI4AZE3L3PrJ65vd6EJhTDY O/8+xrycZUYNj2cIXNQbDqlS6orwEXr06PwrkQFGPwhyOV7AQ/dq+GbAD3ZONFuC4TBV TLTQ==