Re: [rtcweb] Definitions of WebRTC entities

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Tue, 07 October 2014 16:21 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1412698878; bh=DBxsunZAPo7EVhqmbgmZ9WJ9Ev8+bMTWTwWYnvy2L6k=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=KTD7IKpCZXVLuizNBIFspenhJTOtsuSPvAL9zuZAPgvsDjZzbZGvC5YQNxik8+7BM J5URTC4gzfxMdERYw9pzzrpmiunDWQ7BaFU0oLGrdRt8sD7ZZoXeakSynRvfxETy05 SOXFafVR3aqsW2pstfzM2ZqD6tS+akdtmXnoL/6s=