Re: [rtcweb] AVPF vs AVP

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Fri, 16 September 2011 06:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-mailer :thread-index:content-language; bh=BCaouhi3lkwDTLwoatCkR3c4bQsrma3ih0EBqRfOq+g=; b=SBg/BwM8GB1LAvJjYkl0iyN+la16JRG/8/prixgixFyq3uSk4zM1d980hfSikKhTpB 4Z9uZmCcdt2Imey/Mh9AO2H7BBnYSroi8ZOEFyoBmxjrQegQdEIs568vjV70IryUBUCW NpQFkwLNYWcqlNa7wvcKc4u/Dk2eBqsLRdVq0=