Re: [rtcweb] Data Channel Negotiation

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Mon, 11 February 2013 19:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zah9+3FssmdJx49N4H6IVp6lcfh8+hI3dVMXL0TzajE=; b=mMkBONjxtIFV2GKbUNsB9ZOBkVWlEmQl8E3XGxYlpdJ1kR9Gokwlp86RXqDrpsER4X rqxYX8ei7hIr36jGPDlciqr4d4WEh8iHABCzMzIh4pqOCTiwNzXtL9axN5QFjXo3AODv qSHU++GQv/X6w1bo0YxZ+7J+or5E54pYOITPaOuYVejXp0Z0OvUep9w/KPqxANSjzqF9 7b2M9WqupZiZcChuV8wuNTuuu0tX8irP99T2elJoMUpHrC7BYpRADOxc9BRGlwWyLQoO IdmK1bjHz6u0qLUsMB0rzbqJ7sYJ7W50jOJQWB0ir3UfngsMUH15mCQZsfBnP0LEbSAK xsag==