Re: [rtcweb] No Plan

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Thu, 30 May 2013 21:34 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=o71DNFZw5w0cICvQ7VPoF+WUXb9Ql2dj+Ct6v6dQ85o=; b=paavwwCGMiLJvwd4GD5DA3WkVzoA0OddSxCcNAvFDqXg6GiN8ervMMqM1hCcEo2Mjv dlBjBdgIpRxAdoohsU6d9BWeCpIshJ46W4oPeSN59oZJqwC4yrn1+ZiYy6fDdMp1b3nV AyuOx0VkMxlqc05Nv0BQECyWPDuMhfQwAWlhAuGDKsHLp8HcwbIkakwhbbE0cqzNjNOZ muMg7vGO6E7Fy9J70KdCV2T5FGjr/iB9VXAStEpI2vVOmtizAe5Z84vf7a5rI2hkBM/O jJ08rkIJOrTmhAOrHYfXIbH/TPP5UxLj8AlCvOi4NZKQlsOTqXlihqCbBTG7M2UvZFOX fqbA==