Re: [rtcweb] Draft proposal for updating Multiparty topologies in draft-ietf-rtcweb-rtp-usage

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 08 April 2014 15:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=from:to:cc:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:thread-index :content-language; bh=mUr/1glo59c1UpB8eSGiGf5wXZUZWR/k7Zs62U2YcK0=; b=U5w4VpFKFjlwCZc3ztLsSASrkJJf6tNo/TSn7zXiWtnojaGcAn6ilkz6sPr2NdIaxw QQY7NBDM+vhJ4SbRUYJSxKZ77FJBIa604zSTVn5kVCPBD/s2ZGfkU3QZuawUp/3XdntL xqPFMASROlUKoRYel/eXOTCMY0CNxhcYo9FwFFPCc+NxJI+NHpsvNtdDSPT33wOCC6Ce TxL5K8xgiCG/p1Fhb3yNW53MMfIX4tfAgPVpWcBQ+/75ktHGQyvB5E/MWDAdUbu5icAg hKWGe4FpDs9ascvuleRYbWwxwBRBUYTawAggrsOwITFn21SXJH9MvOj+SGC5BPnPYf2b aebA==