Re: [rtcweb] Unified plan IPR

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 23 July 2013 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=KtO329zA7O80HbjMK+XvyhGzHw/3Oe7HqQ8pQH+jFx8=; b=tTvbkkgQXxZIKpXBCZjddlUGgr/vz1aVK4p/0Gkh9uNEvPhXsF3hed6Nc7scvhQ3d3 1t24Mjl6GjwH5hv2Er617jkgd2SSezUncJoMwZhLUSDzKSU7XbqWjGuY8W3PG+eqg3ls msEXVPpSGZsd2XWOaID2gV+qdFtaNnPNZsy22agSXiReKcIoopf8xCQtI+KtUru0vkoV 42Ck6XsIdKTVcfkMFe8J3tIkTJwBO4GqM+uPssMZ9JXZes9bFaTWyXkfqdo1J/kVrELc QR7K/gGwtua7mD9c/+cytl4ivq2dWC7jMPxhxbqFjO+sD4vKERAKgaev1vWLg5LW2rjV bNXw==