Re: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-08.txt - Some additional questions

"Ram Mohan R (rmohanr)" <rmohanr@cisco.com> Wed, 12 November 2014 16:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6172; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1415808983; x=1417018583; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=eoBesrnqAy8ZxF4mrQMzZcK7+/xQbTPBAazQRmWgxrM=; b=itUcxczjs3LAbE5ZkVnCohAEVziki+PthNPvF4t8IWsH3kqygKGLrpDi VxWQVEVtDngh9lbgHZ2QF4XGf3OC5MhMmYRKh4RVEftd7W1rPDfqzKu2Q N4l8ncY1wFPTDR+0qsCmsaqNCAH+i/ZX5su2LUE2U6lBHCnc/lnm0ezV+ 0=;