Re: [rtcweb] I-D Action: draft-ietf-rtcweb-overview-00.txt

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 12 July 2011 04:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=LlV8nvZjBJZQzW3WkB1t6Sbh7RBe4+Bs0iwkeQYEIpw=; b=TMkUEBqTAOUZkbfbRr2PL+0U6g+mkYZ3sZYgqNlbTC0WsdFNNr6XWLqU/pBvFP9Xul JRt+xwTuKmzzcMUDNuUaFIqxxLNnElhKOgd+oD0ktGFNbzif4C2oSfaJB7nQw8xz6HB6 pk3nPh38KpjKCqRXaBWn5gW+j8gsAWRiOjH60=