Re: [rtcweb] Finishing up the Video Codec document, MTI (again, still, sorry)

Mohammed Raad <mohammedsraad@raadtech.com> Sat, 06 December 2014 04:24 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=VFui9UXAQe4jP1NS37gbPLZUApxTsBxJUvFD2sm6p1Q=; b=CYPDNLkgc0TnvZmiq+jZUjXrFbKmebQ5+MEDHzopHtY+RfZXgwHDHr8Sll475BEEec 8OCaPtvvR95OkhdBus+HvnJCE6iRf6hW3ZuQ2njHYOnPteZMjKcZT2xKDrgjFhy4cTCJ +42nT78Zj5sufkBxydkX/y5xFihJLfMcvwYjwPRP1MD3pjd4rEvIz8dSgnc7GbvZSfan ok8z8q4jNu57iqql5xyCaMm1/R9Wuz7z4Y/uoi0KR+WEXvDK9Rq6KGCjpx0FzQUroNtP Eh/XBA9x6NRVeS06WH+ng0H5R+IHvsog41ILtoRgmyT2mDTDZZeQ3Wm0KC7Vw1irvydt Wceg==
References: <CALiegfkbiN1BAaJyrqOzUeYiViCGHcs6QaM7VVHwUzCUVAuKBw@mail.gmail.com> <32C6F602-6818-4A36-B18E-BF21774F6761@apple.com> <20141205035706.GB21150@hex.shelbyville.oz> <C56EF8F1-FE24-4DF9-9869-49795BD34AC1@apple.com> <CA+9kkMCGp+WdcFomT53qfC2xY8LPYWTtaYiLDBbQ-AZZG1dyOg@mail.gmail.com> <ED88A5CB-C173-46EA-992F-7A57F962B7B0@apple.com> <CA+9kkMDM4SedfnvpYzEKu=+hWi-N_1b-nki=Pkch3sWCFkGqXg@mail.gmail.com> <2CCC7F59-6EB2-4F11-A63E-40C89350E8F2@apple.com> <CA+9kkMB+uEDBTxs4WcfCz-U8-GzSQvD4bdB0ErpK7_+EqSGDig@mail.gmail.com> <E2E87798-8093-489F-933A-891AE2DE425B@apple.com> <20141206041905.GA19538@hex.shelbyville.oz>