Re: [rtcweb] Voting method choice (Re: Proposed Video Selection Process)

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Mon, 25 November 2013 18:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1385403799; bh=AMAP7Ec0j/W1EFK2RDUNZdmUT/DjIELu1l07KwUxSoc=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kQLXFfEVemi7J/awHmFq1bLwE46cOGCM341saUXc3w2AuUiuyrGvK2Lg9FiGVb72N tm4pSiv7tMIMXFuuY9FaP14qohanw6PtK6vUVGfWN/ZvhTsoqtcssiqvyysAsIxksZ g445exBi7Tec5sQGVD0kDGbN8BuyMHnrNHfrKW2E=