Re: [rtcweb] [mmusic] WGLC of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-11

Dan Wing <dwing@cisco.com> Mon, 23 September 2013 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=7919; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1379958980; x=1381168580; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=zIyAe6h2KQk1qb2Ui92sTI8e+RkEwOQ7KB8dgo4CbLA=; b=COAL1MZJEsbCZBFGDwKZ/NM9YiV+WrcA1NBxuPgk33XMtC5eIaUrYUAA BlqnLypZJRqnD1FdhqbYdumok9kUM+lkoldeiVNntNDcHc3AY1k6lUp3l t1idzMfzWyinHKWKhB/46aru8jbfac8SgdEg2rz6MWTf9amyfXhmQnrh8 Y=;