Re: [rtcweb] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-uberti-rtcweb-plan-00.txt

"Roni Even" <ron.even.tlv@gmail.com> Tue, 07 May 2013 12:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date:message-id :mime-version:content-type:x-mailer:thread-index:content-language; bh=2RWu8vEvaNNxgdOEgSPUq0KFcKvUdFCXvtl2aqaWnIY=; b=Zj1IE1eHWA7ZQMRF7jD/qyb8LwoyxQMxNoOIiwn4qxh3/Vqw0JQeEB/Txc71N/Fwxn zAjiQUHWJQ+RDHbOGRBw07mrceD4AK0E2s+gqdT0lsiaaTUyFuRp55sAlP+EY8GbaEuV qU29U8red0FprDT1EOEl2EQbUndBenOCaQ2xNjPF1fbK3uQPR4GV/Qn7U9OiOHac5QQF 6XJo90V9LO8z1dPdiuROEBLfjFqQ70S6ToXbz9F+26p5+cyfEZO+3Sup0k5ALKX0fZ0S AMMCS8NR7bAT3JdaqFVNIeygapOAG9HgPNJW/+IrcwOPATjSCvMxhLOQaF6xZFg2B0rk 9ErQ==