Re: [rtcweb] Bridged line appearance? (Re: Usecase & architecture: Browser application with separate webserver & voipserver)

Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu> Wed, 07 September 2011 15:16 UTC

Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 11:18:28 -0400
From: Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@alum.mit.edu>
To: rtcweb@ietf.org
References: <CAM_kxqci51=BnUFe-67Qs4eCxtGY50HDsRPrLjYULnBZJoH0Ow@mail.gmail.com>, <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF5106436F@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <BLU152-W72696F07F16816B1B267593100@phx.gbl> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF51064707@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <4E659576.1000301@skype.net> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0868@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <4E666785.7040409@skype.net> <4E67513C.3030600@alvestrand.no> <4E677CB8.40203@skype.net>