Re: [rtcweb] Query/Comment on draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-12

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Fri, 24 January 2014 01:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1390526835; bh=Q8r2u58y9gApvQUgEP8MBOc82ivS1RNE6o4bl/pnwyU=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=gMMdthgwJmX9tJTuqx2pDW43ODVVrImKbSuC7qgRatcfC8CiLqJ/lhAjEm/gZHAhT z9vtJwVQU/9o6oioEPaod3eROm7wIsYlZ7B8QY40QG/6lf6cZIpfcUyIjJsd1i157w Gv8NG0tQ9vc176KQfM4FK7eJ20D8vPQOCdl/zy44=