Re: [rtcweb] More H.264 vs VP8 tests

Saverio Mascolo <saverio.mascolo@gmail.com> Mon, 01 July 2013 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=hKw+1HgjZmytbOMI1NASpRLo0rjsZ21PBYfqvPMn9KU=; b=Pozt72HWPJ5I0KPT3QeZcQc5zviow5FAtx4OFAGp1f9/CRyQnv4kkuMiJgwYELdoof EmZD6/Glvsoy038xBOeNtEONH414iV5p6Gp0q+5Gif1BrE2mzkKdc1rubRJULcUV+iy5 6PKRNEJtsninCXUyhvIvUDYQcv21m7i2D+Eju+bU6B9a2a1KxRX2NGFo9LR35UpsA7C/ VRCH2GX3nL1R1HnDC8WEDyAVbmCtUv6zav4aA/frRQiclOOcmVovjELoJ83tBR40W7qM 0VFPeGzQ1Ovg3zGlxuLuRCK7d8UTRgQA3xxvPw53Z8uLcKBaQjvSxGl5SsnqywGnguG/ IEPA==