Re: [rtcweb] Working Group Last Call: JSEP

Bernard Aboba <bernard.aboba@gmail.com> Tue, 25 October 2016 18:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ArIREo8qS0UMZePPhjD0HVNzbQNOKzY84YBaOTjU2qI=; b=RUhAq8gtao4kt33VDTaRDbnuUzMDRE7fzQGHAzA4xD1Q590RQSHOAplnt0hlSbAOXi A3Rrk3eViAswt1iOhe8Kxs/MGD/0/flIVxv4NrxPUH2EKW37Z+CoWRNHLSI49V8+E0No ZjqDNzlvnPog6LHVab2fZe0vkE0MHh4GoVvDudMV7Vf+FzpRCh2xIl9yIFiBVvCeo5dF Flr5lwYy0vKcNlvGBdOzeWsS1zl6RvBKWYV3Um9glpm8lKVmqCaWisBAxnRwMVyP9rh0 pmXP3xCOmv+58IxusJFrpKNeg4YODw3/bNOFv6I/hwicXH0EwCK7q+ehvckGawhvM2XN FFHg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ArIREo8qS0UMZePPhjD0HVNzbQNOKzY84YBaOTjU2qI=; b=NupkqZgvXye6Lac0CqePywVFDWPdKXAPYF0y9Wm/30aj56265L2nI3DYier7JZHstj 0RMg+vNymc1Ukbs861PBxiRLd4oNbOCQOOHD0q2E7+hH+2pdeexBSiAm0ykzUXYMu89p ZaAGxezpGR0GFi5rFpjcWzXxkxMGT2hy/KyglOlYzq3ql4F/Y0WlFl1kvHnbH7Mw5CaU nDwlvoqN6n8w5qsnDl+SWVuARUFuX37tOfxsJTnWmVc0hwlN7XZuOPbWdhIeLlo+rHNj SGG4jGHbhz1OsOXLLAxqRbT9bcemR9uD8JFeE5Q6yXhyLrQJ32ksRrBlgXNDt7HMaDbC h4VA==