Re: [rtcweb] Summary of Video Codec contributions

Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com> Mon, 22 October 2012 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=p+KmBAF/jDvn8efBrSUU1H4w4O5pI9bVxtE8HJErD0E=; b=RFuHk8nfWQo4OAaTHH7HXT5rbCzW9NLHHlnIttrCPfGDjvIDDWBGo39nKhtCE6ATe7 MdSesDea1Et0qPfeI2eCDYvYYr2IzT18xvai0Jz4K2fNrHPG7MIVL7TUYeAAfpCbn7im llJWQcsXDv/69yPHCCNlzi0rZ8Gf6V3E6vEKfua+Z2WnSGzjrOoJJs/yK8TacRuXDBlG uxfjJyH1RwY+LxacODkgOZH+vL6OWJvodYEXAcrav1c5DJ9wcsuV6AtzJ6h9zcsEmkg3 36B6wnN7epqMc7ewWvBI+CnVu6oXV5jOjkXdd2wTsgTjiTcFnB5vdx4iYzonMQ72xV0Y Nc7A==