Re: [rtcweb] Update of future interim meeting locations

"James M. Polk" <jmpolk@cisco.com> Tue, 17 April 2012 21:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=jmpolk@cisco.com; l=3670; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1334698757; x=1335908357; h=message-id:date:to:from:subject:cc:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=nml67H0haZLAyw5ygQGuQDfErzRMsDmeSxp0syGIZdA=; b=lUCg1y0KRkr5+djgavpuYnH6C+J+Pxlszuu1biLzyLNiaiiYrw6vTwug h0SdJbwcLtJU253L0wVqGTpTuihlEgNy5rcIR0BcSxeT6Ne3n5WwfB7gy fN/mygZnMKKjS+8uUI7kZAg7aT/vb4ufYyAWfB92mYP4ydVO330QOL+9s Y=;