Re: [rtcweb] Requesting "SDP or not SDP" debate to be re-opened

Silvia Pfeiffer <silviapfeiffer1@gmail.com> Fri, 21 June 2013 23:40 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=HbCspx7cOmed6hCUcqv/sLCUwS2GhUTWAKmBs9/Jnkw=; b=yTi38MEA/27/kVJy6Zma4o2Z7XDFgIo7KDfx0fOEoCleu/5/44S7iMRUqSfUsG63VO 1dtVpOmXgZKu9s7nO/oE/4f6qlcjlNF+qqK+rGUIWsJ4q/Vgxyjp6kyMLj7oBmW7Uk/z kJNmISiOIC4iwRcihByGG+gyojxXdVIMNh+moTMrpKhNJR9LbZJrJYs7ebyyYZ+B5jW9 sYLIngijMBAErgbOrL3cIce4052i8npTA2U6pb9PQWRiWxY+jMdq2gzX6CG8FoQvYrud z0wisbuk6JgIT3rUhFsHZPCFr6PPaSzn4PT2YFmSLK2eCShfHznQfrg8dM1NOPQwsbx6 hwwQ==
References: <CALiegfkajJPxWZTzjYssP91VW+StStLpxoxGCkjOLKDMUWc0rA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnWfV=5xBaRqAddqUURThs9J4T4+0HK4Ux07VA51r5oC3Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAJrXDUFNGKvWHw-yqeApEdTeuqMNPTDxvdKZ2DuzANmcR2y2CQ@mail.gmail.com> <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1C3AE500@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <CAJrXDUHCkQSLab2UuY_vWP3Gr8uh+++c9mDq5f4sCpuaK5aeLQ@mail.gmail.com> <51C1B907.8060508@hookflash.com> <CAJrXDUG06jvPvhfNwZ6Puzxj7E4XxELG_fU=S7B_c=tnC9eoNQ@mail.gmail.com> <78192824-A516-4376-8D4F-3B052ED47A0C@matthew.at> <CAJrXDUGOYc_Z_qWD7J0ZzVdfwYOacH_p5PjZEg5aP1LUetffMA@mail.gmail.com> <51C1F2E9.20405@hookflash.com> <51C1F5ED.9090308@matthew.at> <51C20FAA.4050701@hookflash.com> <CABkgnnWw9anT+h_hnF14nBChS73qpTb31hSM=p2KnGrcRPGRJA@mail.gmail.com> <51C3209B.1030501@alvestrand.no> <CALiegfkEpwxNZL8TU0ofCzRB_Gza+NoSnZpGcM=tuYBOXmHsZQ@mail.gmail.com> <51C335F9.4000900@alvestrand.no> <CALiegfk_wwvdSixFYWpBBdUNfXxmcOwCnRsjyS6J3M9WG_dJCg@mail.gmail.com> <51C38356.3020402@jitsi.org> <CALiegfm1xYpAnmrg=4vx_06RZQTo_RS2nFJoidpoQtjg2kn=Vw@mail.gmail.com> <1371807600.23131.YahooMailNeo@web171301.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <CAJrXDUFFzAdBtQp5mS9Kfgs-N11D7SL22ms=uBg8EcHhaiB_+g@mail.gmail.com> <1371826199.49975.YahooMailNeo@web171304.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>