Re: [rtcweb] ICE, ICE-bis, and Cluster 238

Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com> Wed, 29 August 2018 18:12 UTC

From: Adam Roach <adam@nostrum.com>
To: Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion <art@ietf.org>
Cc: "clue@ietf.org" <clue@ietf.org>, "rtcweb@ietf.org" <rtcweb@ietf.org>, "mmusic@ietf.org" <mmusic@ietf.org>, "ice@ietf.org" <ice@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 13:12:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [rtcweb] ICE, ICE-bis, and Cluster 238

It's been a week; so far there have been no objections to this plan, and
several messages in support. I plan to consult with the other ART ADs to
evaluate consensus on this proposal next week, and take appropriate
action. If you have thoughts to share, please send them to the ART
mailing list before September 5th.

Thanks!

/a