Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

Leon Geyser <lgeyser@gmail.com> Thu, 09 January 2014 14:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=PShY1Y/DFuU+9t3WgD5JAmcOUyT/zx7whI9rFuPTdHs=; b=YVEOabUfSZcf7SJhl20WDRk+GGaFbE2NK8dY0YUikmK6qdtcqoXvbzmn/SP+vcjccn DfOLvC+wzdNbB5Xsm7gUO01i5SeN4nETdnG+6HTXR6UYUY6DLgDN4EKcxdrpqLV2yDbj 5lJdvXoqGH8+ctYZxovojRa/XoWY/lnWrfz0+8i1orJNAJpqOimVVjjiwgjhTs0wL/zB EiWM8JCNG+fnrkW7WjVIRSrQM6OxuVCcXRpDUfeiF+uOFUJ5BsR1LLJYEp/F4fRRM8Fu mTKuGQeYyu84urw8hM/ysWTxB/0TkFn+P3sFkPEZz5I3Gu/BbCiA86zT7blOxsWtZL0a Muvw==