Re: [rtcweb] RTCWeb default signaling protocol [was RE: About defining a signaling protocol for WebRTC (or not)]

Tim Panton <tim@phonefromhere.com> Tue, 04 October 2011 15:57 UTC

From: Tim Panton <tim@phonefromhere.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2011 17:00:36 +0100
References: <CALiegfnOCxyTo9ffQ272+ncdu5UdgrtDT-dn10BWGTZMEjZoCg@mail.gmail.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0C0A@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <05CAC192-E462-421F-B1E5-B78DC8F60306@ag-projects.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F0C93@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <16880306-5B3A-4EFD-ADE4-1201138D9182@acmepacket.com> <2E239D6FCD033C4BAF15F386A979BF510F137B@sonusinmail02.sonusnet.com> <226C9800-9791-465A-B519-40935E2D135F@phonefromhere.com> <4E8B1B86.2080805@jesup.org>