Re: [rtcweb] 5G standards advocating WebRTC protocol violations?

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 10 November 2021 10:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gdzIzhJMg5jazIjJNs2AMkgp6dikmpQeIsbozrCmdJc=; b=nbgillspbemMoNv/xCuwU97ZzuG7u+Dn1/06UwbzrXlfCFsmF2wiFrjJs0A3fU1SCe MCFPxx1fXtDMiYUpm7ibXYcsIwDJw/uBSjUJ1uuK3qB/UlSMK4N7Ma8c3J8to6f8dbyE XydE+baTMms4fwX2p4hacrJetjdlme0SJ0y/OKf7M1Wb4JB+VlK2mYnOnnsC+sVxTBpp dXOAPNhl/2FHukAq8W6d5rcaU9PLWgUbNYCWmbXu+lcPrX7c+0bWhgeUMu6tnFJ5j01P cqx6vBxtY9vFdNC2RdStPwirCN709HcWc3TcOnWLmehq1TqCyiEPG9vIxXHY1z0InfDD LQgg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gdzIzhJMg5jazIjJNs2AMkgp6dikmpQeIsbozrCmdJc=; b=BktzEofaM1qlm4HtnPu90AvrT5wJl/esTbA5wIuuy0xt5coenXBynmtNOUb+m0oWHy rV0FaO2OV/CiUYNBqGLxajRYc2WldCcJrIQPCxNknz4vZY/A9NaGknXq9OyFztGlZRB7 0aF/3BJm12HI10TWrXBw9QO1OM8PMeqYNYnHudB5+6SKUP1gpVi6f7/RJ95QObKxF1hG RSPtUf9gvxi6eUMlSoQmLBIXGg+uH8urrysWcVplLWpkIsTLEGgt5ts6Tpoy7CTmkRBw 8DyZjjtd3pZZDVy/2W0MYlC+quwpwPa6lIvgJ6qYdIBVqehLdjPOwgz2PXhJZ7U1RYVe p/pA==