Re: [rtcweb] Some misunderstandings about <Usecase & architecture: Browser application with separate webserver & voipserver>

Nguyen Duong Tuan <hoang.su.tk@gmail.com> Sun, 28 August 2011 09:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZpjF5F3GS8kD0SoPhniqxw1ENTtzdE60BMTX9oSy+qM=; b=nD7OnaFJhD1fuL7O23Y3tnXFBJwjaLxJIbCaMPate7J6K88eWfd0h5HjNsgesZESSY /yD9CNAIoHlLuJvzeeVz1mGBkTbxOgByKoV0mz+O46/fYe+NQFjBMAKlp6aAAWpuBoUc +O+nJx7+9Ax/Srn3q8F/3vuabN2bbVWNHoeYk=