Re: [rtcweb] A plea for simplicity, marketability - and... who are we designing RTCWEB for?

Wolfgang Beck <wolfgang.beck01@googlemail.com> Fri, 21 October 2011 12:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=5VwsWx6fcT1bjIeY4/Oc8hshKswoIPxB9VV5/APPcnM=; b=qgnCRdPJX9vzZDCoG21HfClbQifP4dZFnm2r91puLVsefSLRESeSPxdjU4rEewHvd1 mc0RzeL5WwomvXkPUnMjB38uzlKG7BWbveH4L7mtIeE8aLIRK6n6BreVoGj45B6eXnKt WLcuGwrS4T+2vIyvAFV5qVscFWMtaE9crEwok=