Re: [rtcweb] SDP Offer/Answer draft-jennings-rtcweb-signaling

Cullen Jennings <fluffy@cisco.com> Tue, 18 October 2011 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=fluffy@cisco.com; l=2559; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1318963314; x=1320172914; h=subject:mime-version:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=s3NiElx7qhxisya0PZbyviapxm9IAZIzRVdNmxDlaYM=; b=aJwVyljPcC0fL5onK6S9pVYXYNPGfSf23zyVQ1gqG6kHA2tRFnDC8ue8 QYCXACeXHtcbtMtsezzB1o+IAu0HlT0IH0K55XsRdShdVcUO0CLMfm6t+ LL7jrXXUVbBFcCrU+2wrkD4j+sOmZydW2uPvn/PmkjmY3EkMg81k1XN36 o=;