[rtcweb] Summary of Application Developers' opinions of the current WebRTC API and SDP as a control surface

Peter Thatcher <pthatcher@google.com> Wed, 03 July 2013 21:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=yuf63Bt4jgZFGcj7Sl3SvnkRTN8FO09LBgOfTvx02dA=; b=OMAwOB6xHfEAxU+jO3Q6FkVHEtyYeklT4gHbPFwxZ6drqYEOsrEBFrPLQSRT/JC4/m QBrkmKXLDja1SiPpLtw9Kcc6AvB6e0jFnDcU78GAAFyDUesNxzX5pEdwtvb8wOWmGCXQ m4Ic18G5OE4QhUDCJfRvfM4LzXNIlJGnGEmlexEY8n/az/dLBirUFk3Q4zaIpcy27h7r ovh6A2lOQIDM1ReLIg+8skGvFHlWD3Zp+9DiNet6y8d2yl34iSk37m2yWdPgOZjnOOpI GiIKmzdC6Smy9tq/1TKpaU4iuzT4orQdVgxbPoDtOSCZDVkTsPBX7D3EJpY7R72gcs29 UuvQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type :x-gm-message-state; bh=yuf63Bt4jgZFGcj7Sl3SvnkRTN8FO09LBgOfTvx02dA=; b=VT11LMqQ+QFBaRaNnnL8861kE3KLfQge3b2dI30gYU6Jh7YmeV5V/xsBIs9XZ0vmLg sbBVHbqRel2OvjwtZEUQtZgQ59yi3+mXvJWWCtZxgcrxH+uBuGQ5OC7xx88EIDZY6nNv G2549buSHhTk8sO3Ytmwk0Dy6KXPYFibgCjCpSadtJdFRq66GaJjRjxMoB31BzMQA9HS UW9tZtiWGYMhOGH6QRv7i0qbwWk4i9y0URy8cw41ywj3KrEQ2wOd9IPGX/FdmWnCHCOp 1yPXX9Tvo0BUyntiHokuAFPPLdmGXxGfxCYQkzj1/4zwRPVLlF7smPriRcr/xulbRzqA ureA==