Re: [rtcweb] Cisco to open source its H.264 implementation and absorb MPEG-LA licensing fees

Engel Nyst <engel.nyst@gmail.com> Fri, 13 December 2013 01:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1qi10Cw317FIDvNOSEH+H0znpsxbKCe4fMS48kD1gFw=; b=NVczDj+mlF52w2f3XhVY75QCUF4lgIjcYHnQbHWddW4KW7vl3kUfKxuDAfVPpZ42Z1 ZiZSPlRnXqMd1rJZfnYet5vjxlGYTHGsh8VwjSi37mUOzSTLwRFyst4xxcZ6TS4uVIpa +3cU4wDysCo79YdkDRACjhJV94+Iuu0qyv7fhGa3af903MkLX2ihc7x2tTCdnreDpDFU k5YMSQyNirC4o28z5DHz+oXKuEyHJFf+OKg2CNHtZdWX8wDDLsKE6bR0F4LABlYyebuE Vuh3uffJStQexPpohNX6OR8SvICEFty56k81MKlnAZ3aBcp4BP17zRPEVD23vJfDiNGj +4bQ==