Re: [rtcweb] Identity and PSTN gateways

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Tue, 03 April 2012 15:54 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:x-gm-message-state; bh=VeawQwRYP/pezd7FxZtaTCml46o0VNC7VcleV3CuKxc=; b=mSoQXalRA0fop6TQH9Qj3ncqc21jsG7W1SzGikDqulrbNZin9/WTqYSjS6AgKpqso3 1JFLA/5O48omMxfXRESTA5DuWN9nygz5JdL5J7cLBLYQtCHhQl/jZHyv7AjbPqMzORY4 tAxPizNujzZ8xF1oYdevDsTUwi/WY+ov9SDVaqVgHOS6izPa7E5EOZaBvXYJO3aiJlVn hXoXS0A6disvInkwmLV6I6Gkj/rR6P3LmyRG3NYsHrsIrfJquz+xZXYziiniAHZ2nYiv bQ8JyQEZHGb5Y7QacqzT/ClDPT/ad0O1Q4aXVgDvKGB0vzGqnTJnkURICCQdn80z+lBX 9r8g==