Re: [rtcweb] The MTI Codec Questions (what to ask and how to ask them)

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc@aliax.net> Thu, 06 November 2014 21:55 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AVxQZ3JqEkYI9cR7OMSl2aqsweD7Nnn6NJJTez7VlMs=; b=X/uQr0iCF121E8uh6385ClYC7CrUgm2WQ0HYQR+kVAOqoRv91M9KLTakHgW/LU1VOF Dg5IjpjxR/Jp1DEGcOHjuOnOnOor9xoMKT0pdRUgbk4oe5FPKnN18tZsdpTW5XEE8AnL BofO8W9/0bU5KBJ/xvVUKH8XXR9+F8Y/EbvnuQFpUBdhQLPwu2EPypM2oQ+lk0FpMDIy gWp2YoGSVxDZ3E5QXE3RAo3a8ImXCrsJfVWmq5h8/qxKwU5bJsRwKWs6tCb4HHB0NOgI inVR/q0RsaZ48Waof0oNKc3Ulho3PKYfMIheqb1/rFEaFYMicAYKEQGTIKpmYUZd5Ekl i9Yg==
References: <7594FB04B1934943A5C02806D1A2204B1D4E50D8@ESESSMB209.ericsson.se> <E78E8017-A08F-4061-B2BA-FB3900B1C681@phonefromhere.com> <CAGTXFp-9AtQakpLt+O_eNRNr71uyh26igLb-_56LDUTQ+g5iJg@mail.gmail.com> <545A6281.4050601@gmail.com> <EC89515C-4FD9-4C08-A80A-42B36004A516@phonefromhere.com> <545A7E0B.4070505@gmail.com> <C17546AB-1419-49C2-A634-49296C122347@phonefromhere.com> <CABcZeBOWyy3hagGpjMzmbPJjCaBdUjUUs5zat-t7h75Xa+Fzkg@mail.gmail.com> <20141106182937.GH8092@hex.shelbyville.oz> <D0812C0A.3DDD9%mzanaty@cisco.com> <20141106210038.GI8092@hex.shelbyville.oz>