Re: [rtcweb] Google VP8 Patent Grant for third parties [Was Re:Proposal for H.263 baseline codec]

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Wed, 11 April 2012 04:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1334117934; bh=a4+sBYP4UFF145hKupIwBjrqDHGc8xOcCPKK5yRKE1o=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=VpuclLyS8tFTuATcROxEsSrIldpU2lvUlacIS4fGFqmSqsExGAsXwbUpGpAQ0pQA+ JLLTu/s5bh0fv2UJ/3vFGEG5ddsprYueVC+UUVyMtDJ+q1ooNSlMV7Uw1tc70zyNq6 oQUy5KxhXzj8CkQxfu+WY2O40a5ImgYPtOTKwHUY=