Re: [rtcweb] Asymmetric codecs

cowwoc <cowwoc@bbs.darktech.org> Mon, 25 November 2013 07:35 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type; bh=aNTo9sdOBbBlx6f+i3e8wfTrtsi2g11tX9fyTR0GR8I=; b=lS6KWY+4ycBoU4wFm0PHCPQEWtskOa9huvE/uouSigJTv5XbugQmzmhN5ToEkqOY3s 5tI73OtHi+5IGCydFrY/hO8dt3cGSbQjUagn/HN6Dd5gIkuQd3lC52TymEfbr/s+ohZi tJ8zvt4uLYZ6TPOc26zc6DnRqsD4BKnZjb7LZdGCJB7dUBSj16Qdcrm2e/0b30Ge0FNR b0monC9uliqI5DIi2k7qGAQ/BEqmJZ5T1Aq3bH18/ejnoK8JL0NBm+ZJjUq9LHrL6cb+ Bi9OTMn9jpXqh0CKySA+pV3ahMaBTpmK8v0eyh5BblkrvtswXPXzz3PkZol5WKYrEt+a loBA==