Re: [rtcweb] Offer & Answer interworking between JSEP & SIP draft for review

"Parthasarathi R" <partha@parthasarathi.co.in> Thu, 13 June 2013 16:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=parthasarathi.co.in; s=20120823; t=1371141684; bh=VsMXk58Oxg55GneYfgZuIxdsHkEUhujvsupxDrRRy6Y=; h=From:To:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=LQXVinjHz9NjNTT7h50eI/H44AfjUxNzMX3+0R/VjqNMxcggDg+m9o/0p9OxySTEo oKQuGXkal8O3qkRvTS5rwajya+uAcMlcTM0IqKqkchtSJUniGa5JMTdMFtszj892xN C1KoKX0VRb2lfzwSOgVi5l9MdvyaB+RfPeqzSSjM=