Re: [rtcweb] realiable data service

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Sat, 16 July 2011 17:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hq9UHQKdCOh2aRHM2rKwjx4njBEuL1qiKSC94AsqYs4=; b=ZwIH0OuQnru49Q00Dve+ytaPOps79IlGQIOu6ZLLw6NxZqnwc8cweEPysDWBSQvkRS hUUpqtUEJ6ceC/U2KJlmbMdt9m6ElrPPZLmu9rRaWKDZTSj7lIPn5LMUIMK095VI+HmB AHTGG/wWZfNc7eEl4rqW2DXgO0/BdK5VT5skE=