Re: [rtcweb] Payload Types assignments was Re: SV: [mmusic] WGLC of draft-ietf-rtcweb-use-cases-and-requirements-11

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 11 October 2013 17:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=eoc95P9CBXh6kKpzmftpfwUqwvYkAepI1fIHzbyiJ2A=; b=LwNcZuT41KE1pX7FTm6jsmWcKUEWEVzigxRepfYE5Zwi49/rleSti07wLh4Z4Zc1E7 pVJGAglPhN9AOhIc4mPln5fVzPdpqY88AxpEnXKrnuhQKrt5nuW4fm8rERYxQ1Ek+Dxs oYMUYAzQEvBR43UPR3T1Xk+K39t4wmouf9/jfCo5GuMfeZnn7GVntxyatYjkL1a1nbbZ OBO+dqnrSrZHe/n85tg2yS6/xQM6pK67SkfgcdV9n+sRW5c3YQtOCwzqZu1PAAV8tA4R fBQ8STZf/oLSRfZdMhcWwhrTSrBPPaPx03LBg8VLDsfuWfhg3HiIL1AH6INa/RAZS8AW yzFA==
References: <C5E08FE080ACFD4DAE31E4BDBF944EB11667BBA0@xmb-aln-x02.cisco.com> <5238446D.8050700@ericsson.com> <9F33F40F6F2CD847824537F3C4E37DDF17BCF581@MCHP04MSX.global-ad.net> <524AB730.7040809@ericsson.com> <525272E8.5050300@ericsson.com> <5253E5EB.8030608@alvestrand.no> <AAE428925197FE46A5F94ED6643478FEAD1BDC6F0B@HE111644.EMEA1.CDS.T-INTERNAL.COM> <CA+9kkMDo2zu12qLfEeSC2YFaEeK-LbZ4JTDJiG8zfktBb-iB2A@mail.gmail.com> <AAE428925197FE46A5F94ED6643478FEAD1BDC7177@HE111644.EMEA1.CDS.T-INTERNAL.COM>