Re: [rtcweb] Straw Poll on Video Codec Alternatives

Erik Lagerway <erik@hookflash.com> Thu, 09 January 2014 17:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IKkyXOs5HSXepRD3v7EydTlwA+IUdmIulnzw04JG5AI=; b=qiDopf5pl241j7MCEgo3AxxSa0HcQnX/ohRzhu0CedJDZpL0jdc7V0ZkXT3j/H8FUw ufbV7l4pLCBh9E92rCEzduSgHTL1OE63BgojBG2ajJk3sMsXgbKKxKtuu0e7I54RRtpx piNcJ/NYfYhpwZD8EqMUAC1QX92VNu2ZpST7AjZylI9AHk3iZO+VqPpwBBJEa+ZD5Vbp K/yBXkLvKvb/qOdRyHVdfcFcp9KsrBmNk1oRWkwOQEHYZA13qH6g+pOT28BHiH3DTeGZ Sp95WlpdDMTR9zk9B40cxZ1R4K6InUhlJbgDbcn/Dhf6nyfuLifiCJf38opAL0Dl+c6w uxNw==