Re: [rtcweb] Non-media data service consensus and requirements

Dzonatas Sol <dzonatas@gmail.com> Tue, 28 June 2011 20:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=yD7ouvdQQV4DmQRvR+VqkYHPjrhKrLu+FKzi8PuVnLk=; b=llk+Wnuoena5kUpxk/Ysz14JqJgrkiYnc6eHxcSLoNOkVZs2FWaKo/Ky28Mj2KQ6XZ hadykXgcE/+5Z9WZo/0kIT9A/E/vcbEeZcaMkpuD55o3CCr9sb1KoEtosV9kX6hzRms4 RqOHU8z6vfHzg2NzFstZnrJyo6p8CisJKFIVM=