Re: [rtcweb] Unified plan IPR

Roman Shpount <roman@telurix.com> Tue, 23 July 2013 22:56 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=OIsHo9/snYjxBtMtTIna64xrpjLjRFTjv66RS06bpDU=; b=hWCfXs5vjT4r3WWy6cLWxqusuSIDjJIIrMhd4EDXGtS+PN0z2JjCMHoTrAYnoIPORF ohetbjWKiISddMrcd8IjrNsjZWQmPEMKL9uRqpyRiZU7xIwE8tpv5/PrtdcQKQ1N73HD KHWl+YYVMDz1uaLZL1Af4ZfPPWC9It/z8kN1PWXWKmNodz9MRaYKFagz411ueqqRpGem uAGyKYM6eR2HmpUl1hX5FM+Mt0lIKyi2GSSm4NZuPKxVKolodqbWrl2vsq4qwHrTTmGQ WO4ExR5prxw02ZQEgqVg33vjaAoyzJXZ8yHQh9eHBwUyGTlrzOeO5JAYAp73sanbxdim UJMQ==