Re: [rtcweb] OPS-Dir review of draft-ietf-rtcweb-stun-consent-freshness-13

"Tirumaleswar Reddy (tireddy)" <tireddy@cisco.com> Thu, 28 May 2015 06:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=25578; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1432794599; x=1434004199; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=tHyKNHe+wNkkLMaoL9ecc+7dfaoofGmoswAsirBu9ko=; b=PjJIwHmWCP5ug/adOVBetIOuZtGkBxRvUPtKs8U8cdCT9EiMYswTy5Xn UkbVhM1s+MxspUAvsF3Ljip4kgrSNxm62OkW3R7X+PqmME7KOaMVtiuS/ wG0jNOdRKr8TDWq627dCo2WDj8yKF/l2FQtUCY0qLXci4jaTJ1c6LUaPn w=;